The installation of a commercial alarm system is paramount in protecting your businesses property, inventory and possessions.
Your commercial alarm system will not only deter theft but also vandalism to your property, ensuring the everyday running of your business is not disrupted.
Eveready Alarms & Security Services recognises that every business is different and we cater to your businesses security needs and budget regardless whether you are a small or large business. We will ensure that your individualised security needs are met and we will not attempt to sell you an off the shelf package that would not provide your business and assets with the protection that they deserve.
Once your businesses security requirements and budget are recognised, you will be presented with technologically advanced options that are tailor made to suit your business.
Thus the commercial alarm system that Eveready will install for your business will be unique, meeting your businesses needs and flexible to have multiple users with different PIN codes to recognise their entry and exit to the business premises and therefore limiting and identifying the staff member who has turned the alarm system on or off.
Back to base monitoring is the key reporting link in electronic security. If it your alarm system can sense it, then it can be detected, and if it can be detected then it can be reported.
Your commercial alarm system summons assistance if the system detects motion, the unauthorised opening or forced opening of doors or windows, glass breakages, smoke or gas detection and hold-up buttons.
In most cases, the detection equipment are hard wired directly to the control panel, however these devices can also be wireless.
Whilst hard wired alarms systems are generally less expensive, wireless alarm systems are faster to install due to the lack of wiring required as well as the systems trustworthiness and adaptability.
The detection equipment include;
- Passive Infra-Red (PIR) which detects motion within the premises when the alarm is activated. This type of detection device has been the most successful and economical.
- Motion and Temperature Detectors which recognise both movement and temperature change.
- Reed Switches which are magnetic switches used to detect the opening of doors and windows and are highly effective in providing external boundary protection.
- Duress Alarms which are used to trigger the alarm system in the event of a hold up or emergency situation.
- Glass breaks which detect the breaking of glass.
- Vibration Sensors which not only recognises glass breakages but can detect the forcing of doors and windows.
- Smoke Detectors which are used to detect the presence of smoke particles in the air and from 1 May 2006 are mandatory on each level of a residential home in NSW; where people sleep. Smoke detectors are also mandatory for any new building and in some instances when a building is being renovated.
Once the detection device is activated, it sends a signal through to the control panel alerting of the breach in the alarm system. The control panel responds by providing either an audible or silent alarm depending on the type of breach.
Thus not only will your commercial alarm system act as a deterrent, it will also summons assistance by sounding an audible alarm at the premises or, more effectively, by alerting a back to base monitoring station of the intrusion.
Therefore, from the day the commercial alarm system is installed by Eveready through to the ongoing alarm monitoring, our customers can rest assured that prompt and dependable service is always only a phone call away.