The installation of a residential alarm system is paramount in protecting your family, your home, and possessions.
The purpose of installing a residential home alarm system is to provide a deterrent in the first instance. Subsequently it is installed to summons assistance by sounding an audible alarm at the premises or, more effectively, by alerting a back to base monitoring station of the intrusion.
We at Eveready Alarms & Security Services understand the importance of helping protect your family and home.
Eveready will ensure that your home security system will be custom designed to meet your security requirements and to prevent property theft and unauthorised entry.
Furthermore, we will cater to your homes security needs, whether your home is single storey, multi storey, a unit or apartment, we will ensure that your individualized security needs and budget are met and we will not attempt to sell you an off the shelf package that would not provide your home and possessions with the protection that they deserves.
We use residential alarm systems that are amazingly simple to operate, providing you full control over your premises. The systems have the capability to recognise precarious circumstances and react accordingly.
Back to base monitoring is the key reporting link in electronic security. If it your alarm system can sense it, then it can be detected, and if it can be detected then it can be reported.
The alarm system summons assistance if the system detects motion, the unauthorised opening or forced opening of doors or windows, glass breakages, smoke or gas detection and hold-up buttons.
In most cases, the detection equipment are hard wired directly to the control panel, however these devices can also be wireless.
The detection equipment include
- Passive Infra-Red (PIR) which detects motion within the premises when the alarm is activated. This type of detection device has been the most successful and economical.
- Motion and Temperature Detectors which recognise both movement and temperature change.
- Reed Switches which are magnetic switches used to detect the opening of doors and windows and are highly effective in providing external boundary protection.
- Duress Alarms which are used to trigger the alarm system in the event of a hold up or emergency situation.
- Glass breaks which detect the breaking of glass.
- Vibration Sensors which not only recognises glass breakages but can detect the forcing of doors and windows.
- Smoke Detectors which are used to detect the presence of smoke particles in the air and from 1 May 2006, are mandatory on each level of a residential home in NSW; including owner occupied, rental, relocatable home and any other residential building where people sleep. Smoke detectors are also mandatory for any new building and in some instances when a building is being renovated.
Once the detection device is activated, it sends a signal through to the control panel alerting of the breach in the alarm system. The control panel responds by providing either an audible or silent alarm depending on the type of breach.
Therefore, from the day the home alarm system is installed by Eveready through to the ongoing alarm monitoring, our customers can rest assured that prompt and dependable service is always only a phone call away.